Today is March 14th. On April 14th my first master's class starts!!!!!!!! One month. Oh snap. I have a ton of things to do before then, but I'm stoked!!!! Now usually when I would go back to school in the past(high school, college etc) I'd spend time gearing up for the big event. I love the first day of school. The new notebook. The new pens! So I'd get my room ready. Make a nice homework area. Allow there to be a calm uncluttered place where business had to be taken care of. For college I'd make my room so that when I come home it would be heaven. Clean sheets. Everything positive about coming home, a sanctuary basically.
So now I have a month to get ready for starting school again. And do I have a lot planned to get done before then. I had made a bit of a zealous list that included painting my room and really cleaning it etc. That was for me starting in the fall... Now I have 4 weeks that gets shared with other responsibilities including a full time job and other more fun things(praise team, CLC to name a few). I am still going to make my room workable. Now the hard thing about being an adult living with your parents(a humbling experience) is that you have your entire life in your room(or at least I do).
I think I can paint my room in the coming weeks. I just have to make a plan and stick to it. Oh btw, I'm painting my room yellow with white trim. It will be happy. :-)
I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know Kim said Living with parents was difficult too. She also learned to stack things and make the most of her space. Yes, all in one room, but before you know it school will be totally done, and you will be out on your own decorating every room in the house. You can do it, even tho you are busy with CLC, youth etc. I have confidence you will make it! Take one day at a time dear. God has wonderful ways in working out things for us. We serve an awsome God!!!!!
Post a Comment