29 May 2008

:-)

I am happy. Truly happy. Like from the inside out and it feels great. Ok so maybe if its joy because its not necessarily based on my surroundings. I can't even explain it. So I won't try. Nope. Not at all. :-)
In other news, I love using wireless at fast food places. There's something so surreal about it. DQ is my fav place to get the internet for my dinosaur of a computer. There's this one booth that I love to sit in and I can see everyone. Those coming in. Those eating with their families. I guess sometimes I can be a bit of a people watcher. But what's nice when I'm using my compy at DQ I can be staring just over the screen and no one knows that I'm really looking at them spill ketchup all over their white pants. LOL.

No comments: