24 May 2008

Wasn't impressed

So I went and saw Prince Caspian with my family last night. Now I'm not going to give away anything because I hate when people do that to me. It was good for just being a movie... but for being a movie based on CS Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia... yeah not so much of a good movie. I usually like the book better than the movie in most cases like this. I imagined Narnia definitely in the book. Also there's a lot of things I don't remember from the book in the movie. (wait that could be because they're not in the book).
I'm also not impressed with my family's new keyboard that I am using right now. Good thing I'm proof reading all of this because I'm making so many typos trying to figure out this thing. It has a wave in the middle of the keys. Its weird. And they don't type the same way. I'm not a fan yet. So maybe I'll have to write my posts on my laptop and then use my thumb drive to get them to this computer. I don't know.
I'm excited about one thing though... with Memorial Day being this Monday. That means I get 2 days off. Sweet!!! I only have to work 4 days this week!!! What will I do with my extra day? I don't know. A little nap nap and a long walk and a good book sound like the perfect day to me. Yippie skippie!!!

No comments: