26 February 2008

B things

Today is sponsered by the letter B.
Yesterday there was a bat in my house. What was more scary is that the bat had been in our house before and never had left. I'm pretty sure he was hiding out in our basement, which is very very scary because I've been down there plenty of times and I don't like bats. See, I discovered the bat first. It happened like 3 weeks ago and it flew at my head. I closed the doors to the kitchen and hid out there until my family got home. I was so scared. So the bat is back. Has it left yet? Nope. I hope that I never run into it when I am home alone. I will cry like a baby if it does.
I started learning how to play bass on Sunday. I haven't decided how I feel about it yet. I mean its cool, but at the same time pretty unreal. The only reason I am learning bass is because I was asked to be in a band that needs a bass player. I've never played bass. They invited me even before they heard me play bass. They have faith in me... faith that I don't have yet. I mean I'm not awful, but not band worthy yet.
So if you have any suggestions on how to get rid of a bat or how to become a better bass player, please let me know. And you're always welcome to laugh at my posts. I'm ok with that. But seriously, if you have any miracle things that rid bats and make the unmusical professional musicians... please let me know. Thanks!

No comments: