05 March 2008

Bastante

I am insufficent. Good thing Jesus is enough. Because I'm a sucker without Him.
The only thoughts in my head tonight have to do with how I'm not ______ enough. Fill in the blank with whatever adjective you please.
Funny thing. So God is sufficent for everything. And I'm not, but I'm sufficent just enough for whatever God has in store for me.
Ok I feel a bit better, but I still wish I picked up things easier.
I also found out today that I am only a real person for 12 hours of everyday. After being alive for more than 12, I begin to deteriorate at an exponental rate. So I awoke at 8am, I became a real person at 8:30am and then after 8:30pm, I stop being a rational, loving, beautiful person. I mean I'm still "awake", but definitely not fully functioning. So I'm not a morning or night person, but I can only be a person for 12 hours.
Bastante por ahora... Tal vez voy a escribir mas manana.

No comments: