How frustrating! You'd think even if these people didn't want to hang out with me that they'd at least want to come to the concert, no?
07 March 2008
How frustrating!
Ok maybe I'm not asking the right people, but I cannot get anyone to go with me to this amazing concert that I have free tickets to. I keep getting "I have to wash my hair" turn downs. Seriously. Am I really that undesirable to hang out with? My feelings are actually beginning to hurt on this one. I know I can just go by myself, but what fun is that? None. The concert isn't until Thursday, so I guess I'll just keep asking. I'm not desperate. Really.
How frustrating! You'd think even if these people didn't want to hang out with me that they'd at least want to come to the concert, no? I will be going to this concert. And I will enjoy every second of it. I'll even make posters proclaiming my love for every single band. Ok maybe not.
How frustrating! You'd think even if these people didn't want to hang out with me that they'd at least want to come to the concert, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment