11 April 2008

Bass

Oh there is this bass that I want so badly. Its a Squier by Fender P something. I don't know, but its been what I've been looking at mostly due to the fact that its in my price range. Well... the champane colored one I want is on ebay. I've never done ebay before. The auction closes in 2 days. And I haven't bid yet. I will. Tomorrow night. I'm watching it. Seeing how high it will go. I'm hoping that it will stay within 20 dollars of its current asking price. If it had a buy me now option, I so would.
Now not that I don't enjoy Jake's bass, but its not mine. I want to be able to name my bass.
Ok I know... weird. My electric guitar is named Julius and my accoustic guitar is named Jasimine. I like to give personality to my instruments.
Oh I hope I do get that bass. :-)

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi Katie, this should really be an e-mail but I could not find an address. If you like reading Christian allegory or fantasy, like The Chronicles Of Narnia, another one you might enjoy is "Outcasts of Skagaray". If you want, check out the excerpts on www.threeswans.com.au It expresses some very strongly held feelings about the world and life.