I've heard this way too many times recently. I don't know how the conversations I've been in have led to this statement, but I don't like it.
Who says I need someone special? Am I not who I am by myself? Do I need someone to complete me? Heck no!!!! And no!!!! God was not thinking of someone else when He was making me.
I have so much freedom right now. Why would I give that up? Why would I want to give that up? I think that is the better question. I am responsible for myself and no one else and I like it that way.
I like who I am and that is all that matters.
And anywho... my special BASS came yesterday. Who needs a relationship when your bass has come? I like my quirks. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you misspelled hell in that post.
and where's the pictures of the bass, yo?
No I meant the word heck.
Post a Comment